mercoledì 3 agosto 2011

Money

Tobia: "Have you seen that they have closed our account? That we can no longer earn money with this blog? I don't think it is fair. They could have given us a warning. Or at least give us the money, we had already earned."

Peggy: "Fair? Did you think that they know that word? They just know numbers, not words. Money, money, money. Can't blame them, really. It is a dog eats dog world."

Tobia: "But what do we do now?"

Peggy: "What do we do? Eh, we do what we've always been doing. That is: I make sure that nothing strange happens and you continue sleeping! This way our people can concentrate on working and make up for the earnings we've lost."

Tobia: "I think, I will be extra kind to my master and the tall one now. Also because I saw that he brought back something that looked like dog treats! Anyway, I suggest that we keep up this blog, I really have come to like it."

Peggy: "And you really should be more carefull about what you are saying."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento