sabato 20 agosto 2011

Responsibilities

Tobia: "It is really an awfully big responsibility. I overheard my master saying that if something were to happen to me, he would kill himself. Those were his very words!"

Peggy: "Eh? Non farti le idee strane, lui parla!. Alla fine prende un altro cane, la gente fa sempre così."

Tobia: "Do you really think that he was just telling a lie?"

Peggy: "No, non è una bugia... sono chiacchiere, storie. Per fare scena."

Tobia: "If it is so, I must say that I am quite relieved. It means that the tall one - and you for that matter - won't be left alone if something should happen to me."

Peggy: "Boh - non si sa mai cosa gira nella sua testa - però non preoccuparti per me. So fare!"

Tobia: "Well, I wouldn't say that I worry for you, I just want to know that you'll be all right. And believe me: it takes years of experience to find out what my master is thinking, sometimes it seems like he doesn't even know it himself."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento