domenica 7 agosto 2011

Language

Tobia: "I really don't want to discuss this. From the beginning, we agreed that this blog was to be written down in English for obvious reasons: A larger audience, our secretary is not capable of writing in Italian and last but not least: after all, I am an English setter!"

Peggy: "L'alto posso mettersi a studiare! Forse sei un setter inglese, ma sei nato in Toscana. Io sono di Verona e mi pare giusto di fare questo blog nella nostra lingua comune - l'italiano! Non è che chiedo di essere trascritto in dialetto veneto, anche se questa lingua è l'unica che riesce trasmettere i miei pensieri al 100%."

Tobia: "Should he just begin studying? It's not that easy for an old dog to learn new tricks. But as I said, we've been over this already. I know why you bring it up. The bald one that was here last night complained and you are so in love with him that you can't refuse him anything. I am rather on the side of his girlfriend and not just because she is very cute."

Peggy: "I'm not soft on anybody. He is nice to me, I'm nice to him, but don't think that he earns other rights! And don't think that this discussion is over!"

1 commento:

  1. Peggy, te voi ben...
    Peggy, I love you...

    Studierò l'inglese...
    I'll study English...

    Il pelato - The bald one

    RispondiElimina