sabato 6 agosto 2011

Economy

Tobia: "I cannot understand all this talk about money. Why is it so important, or rather why is it so important to some of you? It seems like you are always keeping everything for yourself, the tall one don't want to spend anything. And when they talk about other people, for example the bunga-bunga man, it seems that some don't worry about it at all."

Peggy: "It is not true that me and the tall one worry. We are just being careful! Of course you don't understand it, you never had to make do with what you had. You could always look sad and another dog treat would come your way. Exactly like that short man with the funny color. He seems like one of those persons that can have his cake and eat the one of his neighbor!"

Tobia: "Well, if the neighbor doesn't want his cake? It would not be sensible to let it go to waste."

Peggy: "I know you think like that, just like I know what happens every time I try to save a bone for a rainy day. Bunga-bunga or burgle-burgle. It is your good fortune that your master works his butt off! And that he is kind enough to share his earnings with us! The least we can do is to show him the respect not to waste anything."


Tobia: "But I am not wasting anything, I even eat the vegetables from the garden, you know!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento