mercoledì 10 agosto 2011

Life

Tobia: "Why is it that life treats us so differently? Some are always happy, it seems like they always get want they want."

Peggy: "Spero che non ti stai lamentando! Hai la vita tranquilla, non devi mai lavorare, ti danno da mangiare ogni giorno, non ti picchiano mai....
Però hai ragione: c'è gente che non è mai contenta anche se ha tutto, che gente che ha niente ma vive bene lo stesso e poi c'è gente come me che sa rangiarsi."

Tobia: "But I was not complaining. I was just wondering why life treats people so differently."

Peggy: "E mentre stai li a meditare il senso della vita io lavoro. Alla fine tu sei sempre confuso e io vivo discretamente."

Tobia: "I am wondering about the 'why' not the 'how', you really don't want to understand me today, do you? I know you have a great talent of getting the most out of a situation. I wouldn't be able to say if the comes from the chromosome X or from being Veneta."


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento