domenica 7 agosto 2011

Fluctuations

Tobia: "I don't really understand it anymore.... Too many variations. One day we may go on the couch, the next day we may not. One day we don't go for walks, the next day we do go and the day after we go twice. Some days there are just one person here, the next day three. Some days they stay upstairs all the time, the next day they are in the garden all day...."

Peggy: "Sei scemo ti! la vita è sempre così, si muove. Cosa vuoi? Non siamo mica i pelush, sempre fermi."

Tobia: "I am not stupid. I know life is about change but if I don't let my sorroundings know in a polite way that I really feel rather upset with all these changes, how are they supposed to modify their behaviour?"

Peggy: "Scordatelo! Non cambia mai, ma proprio mai. Prendi quello che puoi mentre c'è. Oggi abbiamo mangiato, domani non si sa! E' sempre stato così la vita."

Tobia: "Oh dear, don't you think we will have something to eat tomorrow?"

Peggy: "oh mamma mia adesso via in depression, ho detto 'NON SI SA!' " E' un modo per dire dio can!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento