giovedì 21 luglio 2011

Telephone

Tobia: "Peggy, I am so content, I just talked with the tall one on the telephone. Or rather: He talked to me but I was too moved, I could just stand there and wag my tail. And he said the nicest things: Dog treat, walks, biscuit!"

Peggy: "Who? what tall one? Ah, ok, I remember him. But he is not here and what good are a few words on the phone, words are cheap! And with him gone, I am the one to take care of everything here. I'll speak my mind to him when he comes back whenever that may be. Some people do just what pleases them, without thinking about the rest of us!"

Tobia: "That is simply not true! You are not the one that has to do everything around here! My master is in charge and doing a very good job indeed!"

Peggy: "All right, I'll keep my mouth shut but that doesn't mean that I agree with you!"

Peggy: "Well, all right, he does what he can but he is always away."

Tobia: "Peggy, you are not being fair and you know it! All that complaining seriously upsets me, you know."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento