mercoledì 13 luglio 2011

Going, going, ...

Tobia: "So the tall one has left.... From what I understood he would be going off, just running straigth as long as possible! How beautiful that would be to follow his example. Mind you, I was not meant to be kept in a small garden, always going out with a leash attached to my collar! I was born to run free!"

Peggy: "I bet you were, meant to run free and get lost! You would go running and then you would find yourself miles from here not knowing how you got there, not knowing how to get back. Nah, better stay close to the house, perhaps it is not all we could wish for but at least we have a place to sleep, something to eat and a few caresses now and then. But it sounds almost like you are no longer so satisfied with your dear master! I can't really complain, you know, you just have to give him a smile and lick him a few times and you can get away with anything."

Tobia: "No, I am not getting tired of my master, he is still my master and my love for him is as profound as when I first met him... - it's just that I had gotten used to having two people around and now everything has changed and that always takes some time getting used to."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento