martedì 5 luglio 2011

It's the economy-...

Tobia: "Why do my master have to work so much, he is always away these days. And when he is home he seems worried by something. I wish, I could do something to help him."

Peggy: "It's the economy, stupid. The tall one is never away, which means that he isn't bringing home anything so of course your master has to go to work. Seems fair to me, he is the one that spends the money too! I can't really feel sorry for them: they must learn the hard way that you can't eat your food twice and at times it is better not to eat all of it right now."

Tobia: "Well, I usually eat my food whenever I feel like it and so far I can't really say that I've been starving. Of course I could desire another type of food.... And do remember that the tall one is the one that takes us for walks and works at home."

Peggy: "I know he does and I know also that he is trying to plan things a bit ahead of time.Not like someone else who never think about tomorrow!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento