giovedì 7 luglio 2011

Suitcase

Tobia: "Have you seen the suitcases? I don't like the smell of this, changes are coming and of course they are not telling us what it is all about. And then they wonder why I'm licking my right paw! I can't smoke or eat or watch a movie when I'm upset... or even bite my nails. I just have my paw."

Peggy: "Snap out of it, self-pity never did anyone any good! So changes are coming but aren't they always. Life is full of changes - it's not that we live in some stagnant swamp where nothing ever happens... although you do smell like something they pulled out of a bog! Perhaps things will be different tomorrow but why worry about tomorrow, each day has its fill of worries anyway. And then something new will happen the day after tomorrow. Mark my words there might even be new company if one of them goes away."

Tobia: "Yes, and you will not let me come near them as usual, playing the cute little doggie."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento