lunedì 25 luglio 2011

Hate

Tobia: "Did you hear our master on the phone yesterday or were you too busy barking at the neighbor?"

Peggy: "I heard him, I'm not a male and therefore I'm able to do several things at the same time."

Tobia: "But what do you think about that man that killed so many people? I really can't understand it."

Peggy: "You would do the same thing if you were let loose in the middle of a flock of pheasants."

Tobia: "That is not the same thing... They were people like himself! When we meet other dogs, we are on equal terms, perhaps we fight... well, some do, it's really not my style, but killing off people like that is not.... excuse the term "human". And what can they do now with a person like that?"

Peggy: "Ha, "human" as you put it is not really what some people are best at! They could and should take a lesson from us. And I could think of a few things, I would like to do to him to re-educate him. Supremacy, my foot!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento