martedì 19 luglio 2011

Eau de Terron

Peggy: "Why did he take us upstairs last night?  Well, I guess he was afraid of something and wanted me there to make sure that nothing would happen."

Tobia: "It is because he feels lonely, he needs us more these days and it is our duty to keep him company. And for me it was also a very nostalgic trip down memory lane, just like in the good old days when it was just him and me."

Peggy: "I get it: you are talking about the pre-Peggy era.... Well, I'm here and I'm not leaving!
And if was so goody oldy daysy, why didn't you stay up there when I went down? You could have done that even with the warm stuffy air in his bedroom. And the smell! He complains about us smelling when we are wet. He should take a sniff of his own Eau de Terron!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento