giovedì 16 giugno 2011

Summer

Tobia: "Summer is back. Such a nuisance, I really prefer spring and fall. Summer is too hot although I must say that I am quite content about living in this house. The pavement is always nice and cool when I need to cool down."

Peggy: "Everybody talks about the weather but nobody does anything. Fortunately, I'd say. I would hate to live in a world where the weather was decided from Rome. For one thing we could be sure that the weather would always arrive late!"

Tobia: "What do you know about politics? You are a dog!"

Peggy: "I have ears and eyes, don't I? And from what I hear, Rome is doing just what Rome has been doing always: Giving bread and theatre to the people and saving their own bottoms. And what do we hard working creatures of the North get....? We are the ones that make this country run!!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento