giovedì 2 giugno 2011

Fairness

Tobia: "It is not fair that you can take the walks without leash but I am tied all the time! Oh, how grand it would be could I only run free!"

Peggy: "That's exactly why you are not let off the hook! You would start running and before your brain registered it, you would be miles away and you would probably not be able to find your way back. You should do like I do, always keep an eye on the tall one, you never know what he is up to!"

Tobia: "I know of someone that didn't keep an eye on my master last night, he found you on the couch, didn't he? It was your luck that it was not the tall one.... Why do you keep going on the couch anyway, you know they don't want us to."

Peggy: "Have you seen my bed? It's in great need of a new cover and as long as they don't give me one, I have to use something else and the only thing around here is the couch."

Tobia: "Who made the holes? Anyway, there is also the smaller bed, you know the one that was brought here for you."

Peggy: "Me? in the smaller bed? You must be kidding!!! I have my position to think of!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento