martedì 21 giugno 2011

Everybody talks

Tobia: "Another hot day! I really don't like summer but I guess I already told you. It seems like the weather this year goes to extremes. Earlier we had weeks of rain... or was it for days...? Anyway it was cold too and now it's hot."

Peggy: "You are beginning to sound like the news casts: "Another heat wave has arrived!!!", "Temperatures rising!, "Is there a risk of drought?" Don't they have anything else to shout about? So far I don't see anything strange, summer usually is hot."

Tobia: "I was merely pointing to the fact that the weather is becoming more extreme."

Peggy: "So what, they've made a mess of it and now we just have to take the consequences! And that doesn't mean sitting down doing nothing! There are ditches to dig, pipes to clean, trees to plant. I could make you long list but I don't have the time and they are not listening anyway!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento