mercoledì 8 giugno 2011

Stress

Tobia: "It seems like the level of stress in our house has diminished. Perhaps we will now have days of longer walks, more cookies - or rather cookies, more time with my master.... I know it is often too hot, summer really has its good sides."

Peggy: "For one thing summer isn't hot this year, it has been raining for weeks now, not that I mind, you know. Second: Your dear master will probably be upstairs hacking away in front of that thing with the moving pictures, if I know him right. And the tall one will get annoyed and I really can't blame him. I mean, why on earth do you let a dog into your house, or two dogs for that matter, if you don't want to take care of them?"

Tobia; "My master does take care of me, only sometimes he is a bit forgetful and at other occasions he doesn't have the time."

Peggy: "Wrong, he doesn't find the time!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento