sabato 18 giugno 2011

People

Peggy: "Why do people let a dog into their houses and their lives if they don't want to or don't know how to take care of it? There ought to be a law against that!"

Tobia: "I am not the one to speak, considering that I have been fairly lucky but you can't really legislate for this kind of issue. After all, what goes on inside the 4 walls of this house is a private matter."

Peggy: "Yeah, but who is paying the price? Dogs that never get outside on a walk, dogs that are beaten up, dogs that are tied up!"

Tobia: "Are you getting older Peggy? You are showing a softer side that I didn't know was there."

Peggy: "Soft? and if you mean sentimental when saying older, you might as well forget it. I am not getting soft, I am angry! Somebody should do something but I guess it is just as I always say: 'If you want something done, you better do it yourself!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento