domenica 19 giugno 2011

Health

Tobia: "Are you feeling better? I was rather impressed by your taking ill last night. Of course I would be very displeased by the idea of you getting poisoned... although I admit that it would open new perspectives."


Peggy: "Well, if you counted on me dying just because I ate a bit of fertilizer, you are mistaken! It needs more than that to finish me off. And I didn't "eat" it, I just tested it to see if was any good!
Of course your master overreacted and took me to the vet. A lot of good did that do! I am not going to let anybody pay a lot of money just to feel my belly and put something up my rear end. I tried to tell that but of course your master wouldn't listen. And of course we came away 50€ poorer! That is dog food for more than a month."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento