venerdì 23 settembre 2011

Relationships


Peggy: "By the way - why do you keep calling him your master?"
Tobia: "Because he is my master! When we first met, there was this mutual attraction and you might go as far as calling us friends but that is really not my style. I'm more for the classic 'A master and his dog'. "
Peggy: "I don't need a master, I just need someone to take care of the practical things, like buying food, taking us for walks etc."
Tobia: "Yes, you are very independent and tough, I am not questioning that. But there are some things that makes me believe that you do appreciate relationships. For example when that singing lady arrives you do show some kind of emotional attachment."
Peggy: "But that is different. I don't call her my master."
Tobia: "A matter of words, I'd say."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento