mercoledì 14 settembre 2011

Herding


Peggy: "Quite a lot of people coming and going these days, I like that!"

Tobia: "I've noticed. It seems to me that you want to be center of attention. I mean, people don't come to see you, they come to see my master."

Peggy: "It is not my fault that they like me, I'm really not trying to invade, I just want to make friends, let them know that I'm here. If they send me away, I respect that...."


Tobia: "First you bark a lot, then you jump on people and then you start licking them all over. A bit of manners could be asked for."

Peggy: "Says who? Well, we can't all be sulking in a corner or just talking with one of the guests, now that would be unsociable. I'm just trying to include everybody, get them into the flock so to speak."

Tobia: "Yes, and they better get there fast or you will treat them like stray sheep."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento