lunedì 19 settembre 2011

Caught again


Peggy: "Hm, did we get caught again? And you keep asking me why I do things, I'm not supposed to do."
Tobia: "You cannot really compare those acts! I was doing what every dog would tell you is very normal, it is our instinct and I was not trying to hide anything."
Peggy: "You are certainly right about that: you are not able to hide anything. And as for the normality, I guess I could find a lot of dogs that could tell you that what I am scolded for is perfectly normal too."
Tobia: "I would say that digging holes in the ground is a habit that goes back to before life with man."
Peggy: "And checking for things to eat is not?"
Tobia: "I know what you are thinking and you are wrong."
Peggy: "Oh - listen to this: mr non aggressive... are we discussing or are we arguing now?"
Tobia: "I mean... never mind. I did what I did and I had a talk with the tall one about it afterwards."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento