sabato 10 settembre 2011

Mamma


Tobia: "My mamma has arrived - yes I know, "Mamma" is not English but she is Italian and I always called her that when I was small."

Peggy: "Si, molto brava come mamma direi - ti ha buttato fuori dopo 2 settimane. Lo capisco, sai, non ho neanche voglia di pensare ai casini che hai fatto."

Tobia: "First: She didn't throw me out, she reached an agreement with my master. Second: I don't think that I created any more messes than your average dog. And third: we are still on very good terms."

Peggy: "Va beh - ma aspetta: Di solito lei arriva quando vanno via loro...!"

Tobia: "Do you mean days of biscuits and sofas?"

Peggy: "Troppo presto dire... c'è qualcosa che non torna."

Tobia: "Well, let us see who goes away, perhaps it will be the tall one?"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento