venerdì 11 novembre 2011

Bad old days


Tobia: "Now look what I found! A photo from back when I was just a wee little thing."
Peggy: "Here we go again."
Tobia: "Oh, it was a beautiful time..."
Peggy: "You don't have to say it, I know 'Just you and your master'. Could we please talk about something else?"
Tobia: "I was completely different back then - all energy, not a moments rest."
Peggy: "To me you look much the same on that photo - doing nothing! But it seems like you didn't hear me: COULD WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE?"
Tobia: "I got carried away. But why don't you want to talk about these things?"
Peggy: "I've told you before that my memories of the good old days are mostly bad, so please could we move on?"
Tobia: "Sorry, I had forgotten about the beating up, being tied up, left in the shower box..."
Peggy: "STOP IT!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento