martedì 3 maggio 2011

Temper

Peggy: "Where did your so-called English temper go? You've been barking at I don't know what for 5 minutes now. Sooner or later the tall one will come barging out, shouting at us and we'll have to go inside. It'll be all your fault!"
Tobia: "I'm barking at you!!! Can't you see that I am standing two paws away from you and barking in your ear? Why do you keep biting my legs, running after me whenever I want to investigate something, you don't let me near the food if you are not quite finished eating, you keep growling at me if I set paw in you bed, but oh - you can pass through mine when it suits you, you chase away all the prey, I have taken a stand at, you keep running"
Peggy: "OK, OK, I get your point. You just want me to go away, do you! Well, you're missing me as soon as we aren't on the same side of the door."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento