mercoledì 18 maggio 2011

Stormy weather - inside

Tobia: "Did you sleep last night? I heard you moving around quite a lot."

Peggy: "Don't get me wrong, I'm not that soft on them... if they want to throw things down the stairs, slam doors or shout, it's not my problem.
...
But I know it's better to stay out of the way when that happens, you never know what they'll do, I learned that with the family where I stayed before.
And sure enough: this morning the tall one got on my case just because I tried to tell Rocky where she could go. I mean: let's keep things apart: Just because he's upset about something doesn't really give him the right to get angry with everybody, does it?"

Tobia: "Well, you are the one that starts out every morning looking for someone to pounce upon! And you always find someone."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento