venerdì 22 aprile 2011

Smoking

Tobia: "Have you seen that my master has taken up smoking again. I can't really say that I like it. It might be different, if he would smoke the pipe and not those cigarettes. I could picture him and me next to the fireplace those long winter evenings. It is probably the stress before the competition tonight that made him begin again."

Peggy: "Of course I've seen it... and smelled it. Stress? he is just using that as an excuse, they always find one. A bit of self control is what they need!
Pipe or cigarettes - eh - that's all the same to me. At least he is not smoking in the house, it's bad enough that his clothes and breath smell like I don't know what.
Besides, you were only allowed near the fireplace once in and that wasn't even you beloved master but the tall one."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento